Monday, November 27, 2017

TV25 Review

TV25 was an interesting project, and probably a client project that I learned most with, even though I never actually worked 1 on 1 with him. We started off with a basic client meeting, which went really well in my opinion, and I created my sketch to the side. I was proud of this sketch and soon made a mock up of my site, which turned out differently then expected, but still cool and professional. Then our client came back and took a look at our sites, wasn't too impressed with mine, and just kind of skipped past it and then suggested other out-of-the-box ideas that seemed impossible (or took a long time to make). After that, I got another client, and figured he wouldn't pick my site anyway, butt still made a site nonetheless. I like my site, there's defiantly some things to fix, such as he wanted something for deals to slide through on, his social media, but I felt I didn't have enough time to make everything he wanted it to be. Overall, this was a fun project, and a good learning experience with a client that has different tastes then you do. See my site here: TV25





No comments:

Post a Comment